AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR & SERVICES
- Residential air conditioning repair/ service
- Residential air conditioning unit maintenance
- Installation of new high efficiency air conditioning units to your home
- Residential HVAC system replacements
- Evaporator coil replacement
- Programmable thermostat installation in your home
- Condenser cleaning
- Compressor change outs
- Duct repair and replacement
- Electronic air cleaners
- Electronic air filters
- Filter replacements
- Blow motor repairs
- Mini-split system repairs and installation
In addition to these services, we also offer Energy Savings Maintenance Programs to our residential air conditioning customers. These programs ensure our system is checked and tuned-up twice each year. Regularly maintaining your cooling system will keep it functioning at peak performance. Routine cleanings, safety inspections. and service will prolong the life of your system and save you money.
HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
Our Tune-ups Include:
- Check and replace filters
- Check and tighten electrical connection
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature difference
- Check thermostat batteries and operation
- Check burners for cleanliness
- Adjust burners
- Check airflow
- Check and clean combustion chamber
- Check and adjust belts
- Lubricate fan motors
- Adjust economizer
- Measure voltage differences
- Measure amp draw
- Check fan pulleys
Here are some warning signs that your system may not be functioning properly:
- Is your air conditioner making a strange noise?
- Are you turning down the thermostat to try and cool the house and still not getting the temperature you desire?
- Does it seem like your air conditioner runs all day?
- How long has it been since your air conditioner has had a maintenance service?
- Is there water dripping from your air conditioner?
- Does your home feel muggy?
- Do your energy bills seem higher than usual?
- Are there hot and cold spots in your home?
HVAC- Heating & Furnace Replacement
Stop making costly repairs and replace your heater or furnace for a more efficient heating system.
When should you replace your heater or Furnace?
- Is your current heating and air conditioning system 10-15 years old?
- Are you paying money to repair your heating or furnace system every year?
- Are your energy bills higher than they used to be?
- Do you have rooms in your home that never seem warm?
- Have you always had a problem keeping your home warm?